Our cookies are lightly sweetened with coconut sugar and dates.
With notes of brown sugar and caramel, these naturally delicious sugars are a great alternative to highly refined sweeteners.
EASY ON THE BODY
THE PROBLEM WITH STEVIA, MONK FRUIT
AND SUGAR ALCOHOLS
White sugar, sugar alcohols, stevia, and monk fruit all start as plants, but the refining process makes the original plant completely irrelevant because nothing remains but sucrose molecules.
ALL OF THESE SWEETENERS
- Require industrial equipment and chemical processes to be produced
- Are stripped of any nutrients
- Are bleached white using chemicals
- Spikes your blood sugar (high on the glycemic index)
SUGAR ALCOHOLS, STEVIA, and MONK FRUIT
- Are not processed in the same way or the same location that glucose is.
- Can cause you to overeat
- Have a bitter or unusual aftertaste
- Are often mixed with fillers like maltodextrin and erythritol to provide bulk and mask the taste