Sometimes angels just float down into your life and give you something you didn't even know you needed. That's exactly what happened to us when Instagrammer @graciebrlettuce created this 5-minute vegan apple crisp for "when you’re craving apple crisp but don’t want to turn your oven on!"
5-minute Vegan Apple Crisp
- Chop an apple and add it to a heated pan with a pat of vegan butter. (She suggests using Miyoko's)
- Add cinnamon, salt (she suggests Redmond Real Salt), and a splash of maple syrup
- Cook on medium until soft
- Plate and then top with crumbled Maxine's Heavenly Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin cookies
- Serve with vegan yogurt (she suggests Anita's Yogurt)
A note from us that if you want to maybe make it 8 minute apple crisp, you could toast the cookie crumbles in the oven for a few minutes to make them crisper.
Thank you for the recipe and creativity, @graciebrlettuce!