How do you improve on peanut butter and chocolate? You add MORE peanut butter and chocolate to it!
This recipe by I am Simply Sherri is a great option to make when you're feeling fancy.
Watch the video below or scroll down for the play-by-play!
- 2 bags Maxine’s Heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk cookies
- ¼ cup of Melted Vegan Butter
- 1 (8 oz) Container Vegan Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup Melted Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¾ tsp Coconut Sugar
- Dash of Vanilla
- 1 Vegan Chocolate Bar Melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, crumble cookies and combine with vegan butter.
- Fill mini muffin tin with liners.
- Place heaping tablespoon of cookie mixture into each of the muffin cups and press to make a cookie cup. I use the bottom of a shot glass to make the perfect cups.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Halfway through remove and use the back of a spoon or the bottom of a shot glass to press down to cup shape again if they’ve risen too much. Then finish baking time.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften peanut butter in the microwave.
- Mix the peanut butter, vegan cream cheese, coconut sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer.
- Scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture into the cup.
- Melt vegan chocolate and cover the tops with chocolate.
- Place in the fridge until they harden (about 1 hour).
- Then they are ready to serve!